7 Sacramento Alums Among 40 Under 40 Finalists
November 14, 2012
Drexel University Sacramento is thrilled to announce that seven of their alumni have been named finalists for Sacramento Business Journal's 2012 40 Under 40.
The Sacramento Business Journal will publish its annual "40 Under 40" supplement listing the honorees on December 14.
Drexel's finalists include:
- Emily Dutch, Drexel University
- Matt Fritsch, Pride Industries
- Kyle Glankler, Roebbelen Contracting Inc.
- David Inniss, SynapSense Corp.
- Arvin Magusara, California Department of Public Health
- Dean O'Brien, Cal-Mortgage Loan Insurance Program
- Bobby Roy, California Department of Education
Students and alumni are welcome show their support at the 40 Under 40 event on December 13 at Cafeteria 15L. Tickets are $75 and can be purchased at the Sacramento Business Journal's website.