Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees are set annually by the University's Board of Trustees.
Undergraduate tuition and fees are listed at:
Graduate tuition and fees are listed at:
The Drexel Degree-A Smart Investment
Whether an undergraduate or graduate student, earning a degree from Drexel University Sacramento will place you at a unique advantage with respect to your colleagues and peers. Drexel has more than 120 years of experience in educating students who are ready to embark upon their professional lives or to take the next step in their careers and maximize their potential. Drexel offers all degree seekers in Sacramento the same educational advantages students receive on its East Coast campus, including:
- An emphasis on use-inspired education and research where the line between theory and practice is erased
- A committed focus on preparing students for professional lives and leadership roles
- A team-based educational approach
- Blended formats, combining face-to-face learning and independent online study for maximum flexibility
- Recognized faculty expertise with many of the same faculty who teach in Philadelphia
- Student-centered philosophy - personal attention, small classes, outstanding customer service
Student Tuition Recovery Fund Assessment Fee
The Student Tuition Recovery Fund (STRF) was established by the state of California to reimburse students upon the untimely closing of their state-approved schools. California residents attending class at the Center for Graduate Studies may be required to pay this state-imposed assessment fee for the fund. Visit the Student Financial Services web site to review the Student Tuition Recovery Fund Regulations.