For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.

Next Steps

  • If you are applying for financial aid, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only). Remember, even if you have applied for aid in the past, you need to ensure that you file the FAFSA for each year that you plan to enroll in school. The FAFSA must list Drexel's school code (003256).
  • Complete the Institutional Financial Aid Application [PDF] (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only). The supplementary information provided on this form will enable the Student Resource Center/Financial Aid Office (SRC/FA) to correctly process your financial aid application.
  • Complete any outstanding financial aid requirements (U.S. citizens and permanent residents only). Students who have confirmed their attendance can check their status on DrexelOne. New student loans will not be disbursed from the lender to Drexel until the promissory note has been signed.
  • Notify Student Resource Center/Financial Aid (SRC/FA) of any changes in your enrollment status. A change in enrollment status (from full- to part-time, for example) could affect your financial aid award. Visit AskDrexel to report changes to your enrollment status.
  • Review your eBill on DrexelOne. This should be done approximately two weeks before the beginning of the term. You can view this information on DrexelOne after you have picked up your computer accounts. You can find more information on the Office of the Bursar web site.