Master of Business Administration
Drexel University's LeBow College of Business is an internationally recognized top business school and one of only four percent that are AACSB accredited nationally. The Drexel LeBow MBA Sacramento program incorporates a focused and flexible curriculum that emphasizes entrepreneurial thinking and provides a customized co-curricular career skills training and an extensive network of business leaders.
An MBA in California from Drexel LeBow provides the tools for achieving your career goals.
- The program is purposefully small and selective, admitting only accomplished professionals with demonstrated academic ability and several years' work experience.
- The LEAD MBA is scheduled around the needs of busy professionals. The cohorts meet on two consecutive evenings per week, from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
- A GMAT preparation course is available to applicants. Please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
- Coursework integrates leadership and ethics, technology management and industry perspectives with a valuable co-curricular skills-building program.
- The cohorted program begins with a comprehensive four-day business simulation that students have called "the best learning experience [they] have ever had."
- Drexel LeBow community means you have access to a monthly speakers series with business and civic leaders who provide personal insights into what it means to lead, as well as prominent in-class guest speakers from the business community.
- Concentration options include Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Marketing, Finance, and Business Analytics.
- Opportunities for international travel with students in Drexel's MBA programs in Philadelphia are available.
- The LeBow College of Business is Drexel University's nationally recognized premier, comprehensive business school dedicated to advancing knowledge and developing world-class leaders.
LeBow College of Business at Drexel University maintains business accreditation by AACSB International - The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. LeBow shares this prestigious distinction of excellence in management education with less than 5 percent of business schools worldwide.
AACSB commended LeBow College for many of its “strengths and effective practices,” including use of technology in Web-based education, level of faculty engagement, and relationships with local business communities both in the Philadelphia and Northern California regions. Founded in 1916, AACSB International is the longest serving global accrediting body for business schools that offer undergraduate, master’s and doctoral degrees in business and accounting. To maintain accreditation, a business program must undergo a rigorous internal review every five years, at which the program must demonstrate its continued commitment to the 21 quality standards relating to faculty qualification, strategic management of resources, interactions of faculty and students, as well as a commitment to continuous improvement and achievement of learning goals in degree programs.
Your education should embrace who you are. The Drexel LeBow MBA in California will help you take the next step in your career. For more information, contact Program Director Dave Stewart (email@example.com) or attend an Open House Event.